Ice Cream Pops
Super easy way to make ice cream pops, get imaginative with flavors!
I can Sweet condensed milk (approx. 14 oz)
1 can Evaporated Milk (approx. 12 oz)
2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped until stiff peaks form (do not over whip)
You will need two trays of silicon ice cube trays, ice cream sticks or coffee stirrers, foil paper.
Take a large bowl, Empty the sweet condensed milk and evaporated milk. Mix well. Add in the favoring of your choice. Gently fold in the whipped cream. Taste and adjust the flavoring if you like. Pour in the ice cube trays. Seal with foil paper gently insert the stirrers in the center of each cube make sure they stand upright (see photo). Put in the freezer for at least 12 hours. Remove and serve. Your can also remove and store in a tin in the freezer as shown in the photo.
Other flavor suggestions:
1. Orange Cream: 2 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon orange essence and 8 drops of orange color (adjust the color as desired).
2. Strawberry Cream: 1 cup fresh strawberry puree (strained – no seeds), 1 teaspoon vanilla essence.
3. Pistachio Cream: 1 teaspoon almond extract, ¼ cup unsalted pistachio powder (fine), few drops of green color (optional).
4. Kesar Pista: 1 teaspoon cardamom (elchi) powder, ¼ cup pistachio powder, ¼ cup almond powder, ½ teaspoon saffron powder mixed in 2 tablespoon warm milk.
5. Pineapple Cream: 1 can frozen pineapple juice concentrate (defrosted), few drops of yellow color (optional).
6. Coconut Cream: ¼ cup desiccated coconut (sweet), ¼ cup coconut powder (you can also grind unsweetened desiccated coconut into fine powder).
7. Blueberry Cream: 1 cup blueberry pulp, 1 teaspoon vanilla essence.
8. Coffee Cream: Add 2 tablespoon expresso granules (adjust coffee granules to your taste).
[Makes 16 pieces – 1 ½ inch squares]
Photos: Strawberry Cream and Orange Cream